Pack GuppY 6.00.07, cumulative patch, non-cumulative patch
This pack is the 119th version of GuppY
We are pleased to offer you version 6.00.07 with corrections and changes.
Prerequisite: PHP 5.6 minimum
CORRECTIONS / MODIFICATIONS :
Integration of PHPmailer version 6.5.3
Modification of the scripts for sending mails
correction of the Blog comments
Correction of the archiving
Correction of postguest.php
Correction of scripts in Mobile
Updates to software called by cdnjs
Compliance with Php 8.1.1 and Php 8.1.2
Correction of Rewrite Rules
Correction of scripts for Rewrite Rules
Correction of the display of the last blog posts
Modification of contact.php
Abandonment of the sending of mails by the function mail of php
To upgrade from version 6.00.06 to 6.00.07, you must use the gy-non-cumulative-60007.zip patch, following this procedure:
• download the patch and install in admin with the Installer function of GuppY.
After the installation you have to go to admin/config look and proceed in this order:
• click on "Save config" to update your skin to Config look, the style.css will be generated automatically,
• then validate each configuration page, then several refreshes of the display of a page may be necessary to have a correct display.
- if you have warnings for documents, photo galleries, you must go to admin to save the document or the gallery configuration.
- before sending emails, you must go to admin/configurations/config services then Supervision and do the configuration following this page of the help, for the configuration of Contact, check that phpmailer is well selected by default.
- at Free, phpmailer does not work, probably a restriction.
- at Legtux, authentication does not work, no answer to our request.
Thanks to linuxmr and Papinou for making this patch.
The GuppY Team