The purpose of this forum is to allow visitors to share their experiences, to share their point of view and ask questions relative to the site's contents.
- The author of a message is responsible for the contents he is publishing.
- If someone who posts on the forum does not respect the charter, laws and rules that are in effect in France, the message will be removed from the forum, and the author exposes himself to civil and legal sanctions.
- Messages containing criticisms and opinions that are not founded and not defendable by argument
- Messages that are: trashy, outrageous, defamatory, violent, racist, purely gratuitous, impersonating another person, generally offensive to a person’s integrity
- Messages communicating private phone numbers or email addresses without the person’s consent
- Messages containing elements aiming at exchanging illicit or prejudicial contents, bypassing author copyright.
4. MANAGEMENT RULES
- In the event that a message does not respect the rules described in this charter, the administrator reserves the right to modify or remove the message, automatically or after validation.
- In the event that an author repeats a rule violation, the administrator will send a warning message to the author, if this is possible.
- If the warning message is not taken into account by the author, the administrator reserves the right to ban the author from the forum.
- This forum stores and keeps all data that will allow for the authors' identification and keeps a private archive of all posted and deleted messages. This data can only be communicated to a legal authority or to a plaintiff in the event of litigation.
5. MESSAGE AUTHORING ADVISE
Netiquette: a reminder of forum curdicy
- When creating a new subject, post it in the correct category. Give you message an understandable title that reflects the content of your message.
- Post your message in one category only. Do not post your message several times.
- Please avoid SMS or CHAT style language and voluntary spelling mistakes; on the forum your message is not limited in size. Write in correct language and try to avoid spelling mistakes. (re-read your message before posting it)
- Do not write your message in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, because it will be seen as aggressive, and people will be less likely to want to respond to it nicely.
- Try not to write your message as one big block of text. Write paragraphs, adding blank lines between the paragraphs, so that it is easier to read.
- Try to be relevant in your writing, in order to keep the readers' attention.
Our advise is to NOT communicate your email address in the message text, so that it's not picked up by robots, and therefore avoid being spammed later on.
6. SYSTEM INFORMATION AND FREEDOM
According to article 34 of the french law "Informatique et Libertés" of the 6th of January 1978, authors have access rights, modification rights, update rights, and deletion rights on the data that concern them. They can use these rights by sending a message using the contact form present on this site.