GuppY: GuppY 6.00.11 package, cumulative and non-cumulative patches - Security update.
This pack is the 123th version of GuppY
We propose patch 6.00.11 with additions, improvements, corrections and correction of a critical flaw.
Thanks to linuxmr for the discovery and correction of this flaw.
Beware, all versions of GuppY are concerned, without exception, by this critical flaw.
You must install this patch 6.00.11 IMMEDIATELY and IMMEDIATELY for the security of your site.
Prerequisites: PHP 7.3 minimum
CORRECTIONS / MODIFICATIONS :
- CKEditor 4.20.2 update
- Replacement of CKEditor video plugin by html5 video plugin
- PHPmailer 6.7.1 update
- Fix rights allocation
- Fix HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR
- Fix integrity check
- Fix grpcol in admin.php
- Fix event display
- Fix dbcat
- Fix member visits
- Correction bodycorps variable
- Modification serviz forced to on
- Modifications upload rights
- Initialization of variables
To upgrade from version 6.00.10 to 6.00.11, you must use the gy-non-cumulative-60011.zip patch, following this procedure:
• download the patch and install in admin with the Installer function of GuppY.
After the installation you have to go to admin/config look and proceed in this order:
• click on "Save config" to update your skin to Config look, the style.css will be generated automatically,
• then validate each configuration page, then several refreshments of the display of a page can be necessary be necessary to have a correct display, including RGPD statement, including the My Account page for each member with member with password re-registration.
Do not forget to review the rights of employees by going to the management of employees, and record the rights employee by employee
It is important to go to member management and save the passwords for each collaborator who has 'Collaborator admin' rights
attention, the size of the patch exceeds 2Mb, upload_max_filesize must be 4Mb in the PHP configuration,
Thanks to linuxmr and Papinou for making this patch.
The GuppY Team