GuppY: GuppY 6.00.18 package, cumulative and non-cumulative patches.
This pack is the 130th version of GuppY
We propose patch 6.00.18 with additions, improvements and corrections.
Prerequisites: PHP 7.3 minimum, GuppY 6 qualified on PHP 8.0 and PHP 8.1
CORRECTIONS / MODIFICATIONS :
- Correction of CK Editor alert display
- Data correction for iframe
- Correction for migration from 5 to 6
- Font-Awesome 6.5.1 update
Attention : To upgrade from version 6.00.17 to 6.00.18, you must use the gy-non-cumulative-60017.zip patch, following this procedure:
• download the patch and install in admin with the Installer function of GuppY.
After the installation you have to go to admin/config look and proceed in this order:
- click on "Save config" to update your skin to Config look, the style.css will be generated automatically,
- then validate each configuration page in admin/Config services, then several refreshments can be necessary be necessary to have a correct display.
- Please note that you must save the RGPD declaration again.
To finish, add /install/correctiondata.php to the url of your site, press "Enter" to execute and all your documents containing an iframe will be corrected automatically. All browsers except Firefox block the display of iframes, this correction the display returns to normal.
Thanks to linuxmr and Papinou for making this patch.
The GuppY Team